Twisted Souls Press has moved to it’s own domain!!!
Please visit www.twistedsoulspress.com/submissions to submit going forward. Any manuscripts submitted via email after February 1st, 2023 will not be accepted.
There are some standard guidelines that we at the Press request that you follow when you submit work to us for consideration. This is to ensure that you get a finished, fully polished work of art that meets or exceeds Literary Industry standards in a timely manner. Please read and follow the guidelines for submitting stories to us carefully. The first selection round of submissions is based on whether or not the submission guidelines were followed correctly.
- Rough or first draft submissions will not be considered. Rough or first draft status means if we open the manuscript as a word document and there are red and blue lines everywhere, you did not perform a grammar and spell check yourself and make the necessary changes before submitting.
- Email submissions should include the completed manuscript, as an attachment to the email. We are not accepting story concepts for submission at this time. The following should be in the body of the email.
- Author Name and Pen Name
- Story Title, word count, genre
- # of alpha/beta readers that have read and provided feedback. Feedback may be requested later on so it can be attached as a word document labeled Alpha/Beta Feedback, but it is not required at the time of submission.
- Brief synopsis (3-5 sentences maximum)
- Answer all of the following questions to the best of your ability
- What are your non-financial goals or achievements for the work being submitted?
- What are your financial goals or achievements for the work being submitted?
- How many hours per month are you able to dedicate to promoting/marketing the submitted work?
- What is the estimated size of your current audience?
- All Submissions must meet a minimum of 5000 words and we prefer to keep them at a maximum length of 100,000 words, HOWEVER longer pieces that are above 100,000 words will be taken on a case by case basis by our team.
- All Submissions must have a dark theme. Genre isn’t as relevant as the story having at least one of the following dark themes: murder, blackmail, tragedy, assault, greed, any/all of the 7 deadly sins, horror, and or psychological twists and turns. You get bonus points with us, and an immediate acceptance if your story is a sappy romance love triangle between killer clowns.